A day nursery where it feels like home
Our educational policy is based on promoting the 7 key areas set out by The Early Years Foundation Stage, which are detailed below.
To ensure that you are kept up to date on your child's curriculum, we provide regular parent newsletters and parents' evenings, where we will keep you completely informed of your child's personal development and progress.
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Expressive arts and design
- Registered members of OFSTED & NDNA
- DfES Code of Practice followed
- Sandwell Early Years Development and Childcare Partnership
Enrol your child with us today, on
Do you want your child to be treated as an individual?
We provide a flexible approach in providing activities to meet your child's own personal developmental needs. This means that all children receive the support they require to flourish and those needing additional assistance are also catered for.